Ian Taplin, 53 ,a British Citizen- is Whistle Blowing on UKs largest Bank, Lloyds Bank .
Ian Taplin worked at Lloyds Bank from 2005-2010 and was then unlawfully fired for insisting his Complaints alleging dishonest actions by Senior Directors were properly dealt with.
He believes he has substantial and robust evidence of fraud and corruption -being tolerated by Senior Directors of Lloyds Bank.
These Senior Directors obstructed Ian Taplins Formal Complaints and then proceeded to intimidate and bully Mr Taplin who refused to withdraw his Complaints.
Ian Taplin will be submitting Formal Complaints to the UK Regulator and the UK House of Commons in 2012. He plans to lawfully publish these Formal Complaints on this site.
He has been fully supported by Theresa May MP, the Home Secretary and Senior Government Minister.
Ian Taplin is the Lloyds Bank Whistle Blower. Check out his background on;
http://www.dontbankonlloydsethics.com/about/ He can be contacted at email@example.com
- Theresa May MP alerts Chancellor about LloydsTSB mis-selling in her Constituency
- Public Interest Whistle Blower sets out to raise £5,000 to support friends in need
- FCA tell Theresa May MP -Lloyds Bank are being investigated for new mis-selling scandal to it’s poorer customers.
- Santa says Happy Xmas and move your money
- 2012 ;the Year of the Bent Banks
- Roll up Parliament and pack it away; no longer needed.
- Whistle Blowers are us
- British Whistle Blowers are organising at London Launch on 12 12 12.
- FSA ask back the Lloyds Bank Whistle Blower -a second time -to tell all .
- Did grief prompt Bob Diamond to write a poem for his Barclays staff?